[OM] Img: Afternoon Exercise

Subject: [OM] Img: Afternoon Exercise
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 13:34:15 -0500
Taking a break from my library book, I looked around for a suitable subject for a photo exercise.  The most suitable were found in my late wife's china cabinet.  Here are a couple from her diverse collection.

The first is important to no one but myself.  It is a single piece of English China in one of the many Blue Willow patterns, and it was the plate on which my Mother served me my piece of pie, usually peach, because we had peach trees, during the depression years of my childhood, in the 1930s.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190922-P9220193.JPG.html

The second is one of about a dozen English tea cups and saucers in assorted patterns that my wife inherited from her Grandmother. These apparently made their way to Mississippi after a visit to her Canadian family members, and have been jealously guarded ever since.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190922-P9220197.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA