Re: [OM] Apollo 11 Command Module

Subject: Re: [OM] Apollo 11 Command Module
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 12:44:47 -0700
On 9/6/2019 12:06 AM, Peter Klein wrote:
Moose: I was VERY happy. I've always been nuts about space exploration, so it was a major big deal to be in the presence of things that had been to the moon.  And I almost missed the exhibit. A friend went a couple of days before and that reminded me to check on the closing date. Which was two days later. I went on the last day. (Whew!).

As to the Command Module, I suspect that it, like me, can't believe how old it
is, and how long ago that heydey was.

And Re: my subsequent post and you and other's delightful riffs on it, I saw no evidence of Alice Kramden.  But "They" have had a long time to hide it.

She was on the sound stage, watching from the wings, as they faked the whole
thing. :-)

Luna Tic Moose