Re: [OM] Hurricane Dorian

Subject: Re: [OM] Hurricane Dorian
From: <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 11:47:02 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Cc: Bill Barber <nsurit@xxxxxxx>
     The latest forecast, posted less than an hour ago, shows the track moving
slightly closer to land on Wednesday, but not enough to cause any serious
concern.  Winds have decreased to 150 MPH but movement is still at 1 MPH.
Grand Bahama had been demolished.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-49554537

>My thoughts and prayers are with all who are adversely affected by this
>storm. Having dealt with several over my years as an agent for State Farm
>I know the disruption and disaster created. Hope all in it's path pay
>attention to the warnings and stay safe and/or get out of its path.
>

>>Be careful in that crazy traffic, Tina.  And the best of luck to all.
>>

>>> Mandatory evacuation of Charleston starting at noon tomorrow with lane
>>> reversals on the interstate at the same time.  We're picking up the
>>> grandkids halfway at 10.  Should be interesting.  They are still
>>> predicting zero rain here for the next 10 days.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson