Re: [OM] Shot(s) with Sony A7

Subject: Re: [OM] Shot(s) with Sony A7
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2019 06:04:55 -0700
I'm impressed. My experience with the 50/1.8 was not so good.

The Fotasy OM to E Mount that Moose recommended seems to hold the OM lens
pretty securely. And is relatively cheap. The OM adapters really stick the OM
lenses out there. The OM 50/1.8 with OM adapter is about the same length as the
Zeiss 55/1.8.

I have been using the Sonie 90mm macro and I really like the handling. With the
90 macro E mount, I can auto focus and quickly switch to manual by pushing the
focus ring forward, or pull back for auto focus. Yes expensive, but I remember
how much cranking the OM 90mm macro focus took. E 90 handles well.

No longer looking back - WayneS