Re: [OM] IMB: TBM 850 at the Airport

Subject: Re: [OM] IMB: TBM 850 at the Airport
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 16:34:15 -0400 (EDT)
They're still selling 90's, but I don't know how much longer. The real meat and
potatoes for Textron are the big King Airs. There are rumors locally that
Textron doesn't expect to continue making King Airs much longer, but we've
heard that before. The replacements in the pipeline are still just vapor, and
they have seemed to be f=often unaware of potential bumps in the development
road.