[OM] GAS Relief! [was Noventus--new cure for GAS]

Subject: [OM] GAS Relief! [was Noventus--new cure for GAS]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2019 16:17:31 -0700
On 7/30/2019 4:32 PM, Moose wrote:
. . .

I actually suspect that I'd dislike the pop-up EVF of the Sony. One reason I upgraded from ZS40 to ZS50 a few years ago was to get auto LCD-EVF switching. Having to remember to push a button somehow broke the flow; drove me a little nuts.

In any case, I'm now feeling the first part of GAS relief. I didn't realize until reading the comments to the TOP post about the RX100 VI that the Panny ZS200 added zoom reach over the ZS100.

Oops

Hmmm, my finger seems to have slipped. ;-)

Tracked the Big Brown Truck as it approached our house. Seemed to get close, then stalled with lots of deliveries just down the hill. Finally appeared at the last moment to get to Blake House Gardens for a nice walk and some photos. yanked open the box, put charged battery and fresh card in, set date/time, Raw and aRGB, and off we went.

I'll just let y'all look at the photos for the moment.
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/xjdsgFgZdbrZk9yL6>

More about the camera anon.

Anon Y. Moose