Re: [OM] Of Alaska, Photography, and Work

Subject: Re: [OM] Of Alaska, Photography, and Work
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 15:54:29 -0800
Joel wrote:
> Thanks for the idling, Moosie.  As Gandalf says, "I was delayed."  I had a
> major surgery about a year ago.  Actually doing really well but just
> haven't been thinking too much about photography until lately.

I was wondering what happened to my friend. I thought that maybe you
were mad at me for leaving Iowa or I had done something else to make
you think I voted Trump or something. ;)

I trust that you are sufficiently mended and have a positive prognosis on life.

If you need any assistance with getting back into the photographic
groove, you are very welcome to come and hang out here for a bit.
Airline tickets to Alaska (outside of the core summer months) are
usually quite reasonable. And you'll have your choice of guest
bedrooms at Casa de Schnozz.

If you need any further enticement, just take a look at some of the
pictures posted on www.zone-10.com as most are actually taken either
from the house or within the area.

I promise to not have any tornadoes or thunderstorms while you are
here. Earthquakes are always a possibility, but never a big
thunderstorm. (Anchorage gets one about every 10 years).

AK Schnozz