[OM] IMG: Sunday at the Buddleia Bush

Subject: [OM] IMG: Sunday at the Buddleia Bush
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 14:04:05 -0500
Although I glimpsed a yellow Tiger Swallowtail as I approached the bush, it saw me, flew off, and never returned.  This Eastern Tiger Swallowtail (Dark Form) was less timid and kept working the flowers, though its favorites seemed to be the ones in the middle of the bush.  Here is my best shot.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190721-P7216578.JPG.html

For the third session in a row, this dedicated Song Sparrow has taken an interest in my photography efforts.  Today, it was back on the pine branch, though it moved to a less exposed position in a bush for part of the time I was there.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190721-P7216588.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA