Re: [OM] [MUGers] IMG: Las Familias

Subject: Re: [OM] [MUGers] IMG: Las Familias
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2019 22:30:34 -0700
On 7/13/2019 1:30 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
Thanks, Dietmar!  I think you are the only one who looked at the link.  :-(

I hope you have a site visit counter? I know I visited twice.

What is there to say? Many photos of families posing isn't particularly interesting to me, unlike many, many of the other photos you took there.

My other, immediate, reaction was one I am not sure you will find uncharitable - way too many children being brought into the world. To the extent that they are successful at the medical part of the mission, improved health care leads to population growth, as infant and child mortality decline and lifespan increases.. I would hope that a part of it would also be contraception information and supplies. But I don't know the politics of contraception there.

Erstwhile Economist Moose