[OM] Nathan's PAD 3/7/2019: my wife in full voice

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 3/7/2019: my wife in full voice
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2019 20:33:02 +0200
The European School of Alicante has a parents’ choir in which my wife started
singing when our daughter attended the school. Monica graduated with her IB in
2013, but my wife has continued to sing in the choir. And as the devoted
husband I am, I go to the performances :-) On Wednesday night they sang at a
double recital, shared with another amateur choir, from the village of
Finestrat near Benidorm. Frankly, the Finestrat choir was not very good but OK,
this is a community event, not the Grammy Awards. Three images.

The Finestrat choir in action:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-TDcj3tj/A

My wife, getting into the music:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-drwPVm5/A
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-LLjJCnr/A

I trust that you all appreciate the risk I am taking, posting pictures of SWMBO
without obtain prior authorisation.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman