Re: [OM] My village

Subject: Re: [OM] My village
From: Piers Hemy <piers.hemy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 22:15:50 +0000
Sutton Poyntz, eh Jez? Tis a small world, as our local "big hoose" is
Poyntzfield House, named for the wife of one of the Gun Munro lairds. It was
previously Ardoch, which name lives on in the name of a local farm, but Gun
Munro clearly felt he needed to make his new wife feel at home, for he needed
her money!

Piers