[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 22: Hostal Maruja, the beach, Aigües, the market

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 22: Hostal Maruja, the beach, Aigües, the market
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2019 17:54:58 +0200
I was able to go back to work after the enforced rest in the previous week,
which gave me the chance to visit Hostal Maruja, the restaurant on the beach
about 25 km from my office, with two co-workers. I also enjoyed being able to
cycle again, and having the time to stop by the centre to have a couple of
pints at Malatesta, the best place for beer in Alicante. And there is another
visit to the Sunday neighbourhood market, of course focusing mainly on the
people buying and (especially) selling stuff. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2525

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain