[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 21: restarting life

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 21: restarting life
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 21:33:11 +0200
Towards the end of week 21, I was able to start cycling again, to my great
relief. But otherwise, this was a week of mostly working at home and battling
cabin fever. Occasionally, I could not take it anymore, and got in the car to
drive to the city or to the beach. So there are photos of people in Alicante,
people (and dogs) in my suburb, the beach, and the town of Aigües, one of my
usual cycling destinations. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2520

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain