[OM] Nathan's PAD 2/6/2019: a splash of colour as seen from my bicycle

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 2/6/2019: a splash of colour as seen from my bicycle
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2019 15:22:11 +0200
This weekend my cycling is almost back to normal, with a ride to Aigües and
Busot yesterday, and a 50 km ride to Jijona and home via Busot this morning. As
I was cycling to Jijona today, I saw this field of wildflowers at the side of
the road; I am used to things being grey and parched here, so I had to stop and
take a picture:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-gG4qrjS/A

One of the advantages of cycling over driving is that you are moving slower and
have time to notice things like this, and the shoulder provides ample space to
stop and take a picture.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman