[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 20: a week with no cycling

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 20: a week with no cycling
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 07:52:18 +0200
During the week starting May 11th, I could not cycle due to my leg ailment, and
while I did go to work, my mobility was quite limited. So most of this week’s
pictures are from the market 600 meters away, from the beach 500 meters away in
the other direction, and from a visit to a nearby restaurant to celebrate my
daughter’s 25th birthday. It was not all doom and gloom, despite the lack of
cycling, and I think I have a lot of decent people pictures in this week’s set,
plus some food porn and pretty beachscapes as well:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2516

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain