Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 26/5/2019: a visit to our mercadillo

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 26/5/2019: a visit to our mercadillo
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 15:57:59 +0100
Thanks for looking, Piers; it’s a Celtic landscape, perhaps.

The Fintan O'Toole talk was entertaining as well as enlightening. I’ve bought
Heroic Failure, on my Kobo e-reader, and it seems to be quite wide-ranging in
its analysis of where we find ourselves – careering as you say toward oblivion.

And thank you for using “careering”; I see “careening” rather too often,
ignoring its nautical meaning.

Chris

C M I Barker | Gamlingay