Re: [OM] IMG: In the Spotlight

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: In the Spotlight
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 09:51:24 -0500
Thanks for the kind words, Wayne.  These Tulip Poplar blooms usually appear on high branches.  Fortunately for my purposes, one of my two trees has blooms on lower branches.  But, the slightest breeze puts the branches in motion, so catching one in good light is purely accidental.

Yes, these days, having a computer expert in the family can be very beneficial.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA