Re: [OM] IMG: Regal, With a Modern Touch

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Regal, With a Modern Touch
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 12:32:09 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I will have to keep her in mind the next time "The Pit and the Pendulum"
is aired.

     Lately, the COMET network has been showing episodes from the first season
of "The Outer Limits" on Thursday evenings.  This week one episode, "The Sixth
Finger", guest starred David McCallum.  I'm waiting for them to show "The Xanti
Misfits", which guest starred Bruce Dern.

>  In the 60's you were likely too busy with engineering projects. I on the
>other hand was a kid watching too much late night television:
>
>          https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0824489/

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson