Re: [OM] Palouse [was: Public Wifi]

Subject: Re: [OM] Palouse [was: Public Wifi]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 22:12:38 -0700
On 5/13/2019 1:34 AM, Ralf Loi wrote:
<<
Oh man, you've never been to the Palouse? Fabulous! And nearby is the
Owahe Canyon, the Scablands, Snake River Canyon, Craters of the Moon, and
much, much more.

My father-in-law is buried not far from Steptoe Butte that the linked
photo was shot from. It was one of his favourite places.

Id like to go back in the spring, but I'm not sure I can go back, at least with Carol. She claims I stopped every ten feet to take photos! :-) The views from Steptoe Butte are indeed fabulous. Who had the foresight to put it there??

No one who has been to Palouse country would think a comparison with
Tuscany to be a joke.
I agree that Palouse appears to have a very nice landscape that resembles
what many people think Tuscany has,

I don't understand the need for comparison. The Palouse is wonderful. I've not been to Tuscany, but imagine it to be wonderful, as well, but also different.

Comparatively Mild Moose