Re: [OM] Harp Mountain

Subject: Re: [OM] Harp Mountain
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 12:59:15 -0700
Reminds me. One of the things I did bring to AZ were X-country skies.
The poles have come in very handy on some steep hikes.
One recent hike was 2.5 miles with 2000' climb (600m) for 2 miles.
My ankle was pre-surgery and I still made it thanks to the sky poles.
I understand steep hiking.
View from the top of Bear Mountain near Sedona AZ.

https://tinyurl.com/y4nlvd85

Looking down on where some cliff dwellings are, visit by reservation.
Can't wait to be able to hike again.

I look forward to more photos, someday (as said in westworld show)
I will visit Alaska.

Someday bucket list - WayneS