[OM] IMG: Cosplay model

Subject: [OM] IMG: Cosplay model
From: Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2019 18:58:35 -0700
I've never worked with a model before. Well, there's a first time for everything.  The lovely Deanna Lee came to our Seattle Leica User's Group meeting, and we were invited to work with her in the beautiful garden of our host's home.  Here's what I came up with:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/47828808761/in/dateposted-public/>

Showing photos lasted well after dark:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/47039348134/in/dateposted-public/>
Ashwin Rao, our fearless leader, wanted a group shot. So Deanna got a quick course in how to shoot a Leica M:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/47776750242/in/dateposted-public/>
Also in attendance was this big girl:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/47828808971/in/dateposted-public/>

Please view full screen (F11) and press L to view large.

Leica M10-P and Voigtlander 50/1.2.  Enjoy!
--Peterj