Re: [OM] Uploads to SmugMug

Subject: Re: [OM] Uploads to SmugMug
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2019 16:12:04 +0200
I use Firefox now as my default browser, but until some time last year I used
Safari. I have never had any problem with Smugmug with either browser. I think
that your intuition is correct, you do need to allow popups for the uploading
to work. Also, there are different ways to upload—I always used the old-school
one, simply selecting the files from within Smugmug and uploading.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain