[OM] IMG: Catching Up

Subject: [OM] IMG: Catching Up
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 16:00:24 -0500
Because of all of the nice comments on the Flagship Detroit, I've been meaning to post a better image of it.  Try this on for size.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190506-DSCF1194-2.JPG.html

And I can't leave all of the cat photos to Nathan and Sonny. Here is a long shot of my neighbor, Louise.  She explores my yard, and sniffs out all of the places birds congregate, but only so long as I remain inside the house.  When I go outside, she heads for home.  While I was taking bird photos with a 200mm, I spotted her watching me, so I returned the favor.  She is a beautiful rescue cat.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190505-DSCF1188-2.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA