[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 16: Busot, Jijona, Aarhus, Copenhagen

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 16: Busot, Jijona, Aarhus, Copenhagen
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 06:16:20 +0200
During the first part of the Easter week I was at home, with the usual mix of
cycling, walking to the beach, and working (the latter activity is not that
photogenic, so no photos from the office this week). Then I went to Denmark on
Thursday morning, first to Aarhus and then on to Copenhagen. Lots of images
therefore, and links to the separate galleries I have uploaded for the two
cities. In a complete reversal of the usual pattern, I was blessed with
beautiful weather in Denmark while it was rainy and stormy back in Alicante.

It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2488

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman