[OM] FINISHED!!!

Subject: [OM] FINISHED!!!
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 15:29:32 -0400
PESO:

I have finished the first edit of the photos from Bangladesh!!  Just in
case you are curious, LR makes it easy to come up with statistics.

I edited over 38,000 photos down to 19,843.
Of those, the "keepers" rating 4 stars or over number 6295.
3 stars means they are in focus and might possibly work - 6530
2 stars means they need work but for some reason I don't want to delete
them - 4479
1 stars have all been deleted

Of the 3 cameras I carried
M240 - 3680
MM246 - 1368
SL - 14,737

And the lenses
M24/2.8 - 3680 (always on the M240)
M50/1.4 - 1368 (always on the MM246)
SL16-35 - 1406
SL24-90 - 12,140
SL90-280 - 1161
SL90/2.0 - 30

All of the photos I have posted and all EXIF are available on my pBase page:
https://pbase.com/tinamanley/2019&page=all

If you see any you particularly like, please let me know.  I have a hard
time being impartial.  All of these will now be edited for stock.

Now I'm on to Bangkok, where we spent only a week and I only have 2000
photos to edit!

All comments and criticisms are greatly appreciated.

TIA

Tina

--
Tina Manley