Re: [OM] Couple more Norway shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Couple more Norway shots
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 00:00:20 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
<<My first cousin spent several years in Norway as a very senior geologist for
<<one of the world's largest oil companies. He once told me that a 330ml bottle
<<of beer cost close to a month's wages !

Yes, Norway is expensive!   I think pre north sea oil they had the GDP of
Albania.
Buying brew at the grocery store is much more reasonable.  We had very nice
places with kitchens except in Oslo and tended to have lunch while out and
about  and  had a light dinner at our
own place which kept the expenses down somewhat.

The view from our deck off rented house in Kabelvåg was not too hard to take
sipping a brew and having a light dinner. ;-)

https://www.olyendomike.com/Norway-2018/i-Dmx4qLp/A

Be prepared, Mike