Re: [OM] Couple more Norway shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Couple more Norway shots
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 23:26:33 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
<<Lovely, Mike!  They are beautiful scenes.

Thanks for looking Chris.
Yep, Lofoten is a great  destination.  It is the warmest place above the arctic
circle. Never thought I would swim there, but it did happen.  It is an easy,
temperate  trip in summer but the magic hours
may not happen until after MN or later.  It would be less comfortable to hike
in March but I think a tad of snow would add interest and can do a bit of
astro-photog and perhaps including northern lights.
I have an app on my phone that still sends me notifications for a few hours
warning when the northern lights might be nice in Reine, Lofoten.   Might be
time to disable that feature for now.

Return trip on short list, Mike