[OM] Nathan's PAD 23/4/2019: after the rain

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 23/4/2019: after the rain
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 10:13:27 +0200
While I was basking in the sunshine in Copenhagen during Easter, Alicante and
Spain in general were enjoying a spring storm with lots of rain and wind. I am
sure there were a lot of disappointed tourists here (the Easter week is the
traditional start of the summer season here). I came back from Denmark Monday
evening, and had taken Tuesday off just to relax after the trip, do a bike ride
etc. It was not raining anymore, but it was still cloudy and windy which gave
me some photo opportunities on our beach. Four pictures from Tuesday afternoon.

The promenade, still waterlogged:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-W3tkpKT/A

The beach, not particularly inviting and rather deserted:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-WP55Mv7/A

But then some people came along, determined to make the best of it:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-LdCw55V/A
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-bKdXHHS/A

Things have since got back to normal.

Cheers,