Re: [OM] IMG: Some Engine Details

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Some Engine Details
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 17:18:41 +0100
Jim, let me join the cacophony of appreciative voices here and on the LUG. The
detail shots of the engine are full of interest (and yes, Chris, I thought it
was moiré too), while overall, I am reminded of how Douglas "knew" how to build
aircraft....

and how that knowledge was diluted after McDonnell arrived....

and how that knowledge seems to have been purged from Boeing .... after
McDonnell arrived.

It must be a series of unhappy coincidences, no?

Piers