Re: [OM] Test post...

Subject: Re: [OM] Test post...
From: David Thatcher <plusphoto@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 17:23:18 +0930
Mike,

If you want to use dropbox...  can I suggest that you please make sure
your account is properly secured, and can't be written to by others.
The blackhats hijack a dropbox account, stuff it with a nasty payload
file, and pass (often embedded and invisible) dropbox links to them in
e-mails sent from compromised e-mail accounts.

It seems that reporting malicious content falls on deaf ears.

davidt