Re: [OM] IMGS: B&W

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: B&W
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 11:00:57 +0100
I love the way Trump thinks that it’s all all right now . . .

The photo is delightful and I can almost smell the atmosphere, Tina.

I remember the meat market in Calcutta and the smell of the detritus in the
gutters, being fought over by the stray dogs becoming different colours with
the content of the detritus.

Chris