[OM] IMG: An Unexpected Photo Story

Subject: [OM] IMG: An Unexpected Photo Story
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 16:12:56 -0500
As I wandered around the airport, getting some exercise on a warm, but windy, day, I let the wind carry me to the Vanderbilt Hospital Life Flight hangar.  I snapped a few helicopter shots and moved on to another hangar, when I heard a siren.  Shortly, I saw a County ambulance arrive with a patient for emergency transport. I kept my distance, but shot some pictures.

Life Flight on standby:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190411-DSCF0912.JPG.html

Ambulance arrived:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190411-DSCF0919.JPG.html

Patient is readied for transport while pilot warms up the helicopter:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190411-DSCF0924.JPG.html

Patient is loaded into helicopter:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190411-DSCF0925.JPG.html

The journey to Nashville begins:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190411-DSCF0941.JPG.html

All were shot with my X-T2 and the old Soligar/Tokina 35/2 and can be viewed large if desired.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA