[OM] IMG: Old Lens Revisited - Day Two

Subject: [OM] IMG: Old Lens Revisited - Day Two
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 11:31:06 -0500
The rains moved over to Tina's area, and I was able to get outside, though it was still breezy, forcing me to shoot in the brief lulls when the branches were still.  As Ken pointed out, the lens does not produce the contrast of a modern day lens, but it has been sitting in a leather case for over 40 years, so that can be forgiven.

First, a full frame, caught while the wind had dropped for a moment:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190409-DSCF0901.JPG.html

Second, a crop of Dogwood blooms with a visitor:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190409-DSCF0890.JPG.html

Sorry, the pretty tulips have passed their prime!

This lens is very well made, focusing very smoothly, and is a pleasure to use.  I think I will find it quite useful.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA