[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 11: a successful brevet

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 11: a successful brevet
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 16:19:47 +0100
Last week the main event was a brevet, a 200 km bike ride. I have had bad luck
with these events during the past couple of years, having one cut short in
Denmark in August 2017 by an insect bite that caused an allergic reaction and
landed me in the emergency room,  another one this past January, when a couple
of days of stomach virus left me too weak to continue after the first serious
climb, and one last year (or maybe it was also in 2017) when my friend Lars was
suffering from bronchitis and we had to pull out of an event on Mallorca. But
this week I was fine, there were no mishaps, and I made it—and I also made new
friends among a group of lovely female cyclists.

Aside from the that there are some images from my “regular” cycling, the beach
in the morning, the owner of our pizza place, cute dogs…in other words, the
usual subjects, hopefully slightly different so as not to bore the audience. It
is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2458

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman