Re: [OM] First Flutterby . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] First Flutterby . . .
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 23:32:53 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx

<<Poor bunkie. :-( I'd say come on out; sitting in the sun in the yard weather
has come, but we're off in 13 days for three weeks. Then Seattle for a week,
then the Santa Cruz Mtns. for four days - pant, pant, then to Utah with you
guys.
<<<I may need a vacation from vacations . . . ;-)

Wow, that's one peripatetic Moose!  Well you have your gear all sorted and
procedures honed, so now you just have to have a good time.    It will be nice
to see you.   BTW, the GM5 is scheduled for major surgery tomorrow.
Schmutzectomy was a dismal failure
and a transplant is in order.  Prognosis is good, but copays will be steep.  No
clue what got on it and one can not speak with anyone that knows anything.

Mike