[OM] Portraits with OM 75-150mm and Viltrox 0.71x

Subject: [OM] Portraits with OM 75-150mm and Viltrox 0.71x
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 22:59:31 +0800
A lens reducer was in my watchlist for a long time but haven't make up my mind until this cheap used Viltrox EF-M2 came up. I use it with OM-EOS adapter for my OM lenses, many short OM lenses will not fit but the long lenses are ok and it seems work very well with the 75-150/4.

The weather was not good this time, the rain stopped just a few minutes before the event start. I had to keep the shutter at around 1/125s to avoid high ISO but many of them are still over ISO400.

All were shot with lens wide open at F4.

http://www.accura.com.hk/OM/E-1_1/TVB2019/TVB2019.html

C.H.Ling