Re: [OM] IMGS: Train Station

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Train Station
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 11:46:23 -0700
Your photo Cool Cricket Team, is only about 125 mi. from an international cricket venue, Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Guwahati, India.

When we arrived at our hotel in Guwahati, there was a crowd in the street in front, at least National police/troops, and local police, they looked under the cars with mirrors and put our luggage through airport like scanning. There had been some kind of dust-up during the India-Australia match that day, with threats, and both teams were staying at the same hotel.

The next afternoon, there were again big crowds and extra (really annoying) security at the airport. I think the Aussies were flying out about the same time we were.

No Overs Moose