Re: [OM] IMG: My First Panorama - The Flight Line

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: My First Panorama - The Flight Line
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 12:14:23 -0800
> From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Sounds good, do you move the goats around between shots ?

They don't need any encouragement!

Animated subjects and panoramas are at odds with each other. I try to get the
goats when they are not moving much, and I arrange my sequence so that they are
in just two frames that are right next to each other.

Here's a pan with a very unusual circumstance. Can you spot it?

https://www.mu-43.com/threads/share-your-giant-panoramas.25799/page-37#post-1258301

At other times, I have deliberately played with such effects, such as this shot
from inside the top of my family farm's silo. I didn't have enough people, so
after each shot, I had the ones on the left get up and sit on the right.

https://www.mu-43.com/threads/show-stitched-panoramas.79116/page-12#post-1205845

Pan on!

Jan