Re: [OM] Scenery Change - Somewhat

Subject: Re: [OM] Scenery Change - Somewhat
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 15:11:22 -0900
I've looked at the XT20 with great interest. I love the feature set
and viewfinder. Certain aspects of the camera are very lovely and
wonderful. However, there is also a bit of quirky to it too. For every
ten awesome aspects of the camera, there is one that gives me pause. I
WANT to like the camera, but it is lacking one critical feature. IBIS.
Without IBIS, it's a lesser camera than the Olympus. I agree with
Moose that the sensor size is a non-issue between APS-C and 43. With
IBIS, it would be a contender. Again, the APS-C SONY cameras are in
the same boat. I like them, but they offer no compelling reason to get
them over the m43 equivalent.

I'd love to be able to get one the latest/greatest FF cameras, but
need to watch my dimes for a while yet.

AG Schnozz