Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 17/2/2019: a ride to Carrasqueta

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 17/2/2019: a ride to Carrasqueta
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 06:01:37 -0700
The images are great.  Always my theory for biking as well, start out going
uphill and/or into the wind.

I would love to go biking with you sometime. If you ever come to Arizona I can
take you out mountain biking the trails here. Best bike treat I gave myself was
a camelback water system. I found reaching down for a bottle can be dangerous
with road biking. Do you have to worry about distracted drivers texting on
their phones there? In AZ there are not laws against it. I have heard of
cyclists clipped by drivers texting here.

I thought the Ricoh GRII was a sealed camera so I'm surprised it needs
cleaning. I remember years ago with, my Canon 5D, I left it in my hot car while
I was a work. After work I took some photos and later discover a fine lubricant
had splattered on the sensor. That required cleaning with alcohol. I never
leave a camera in a hot car again.

WayneS