[OM] IMG: Prelude

Subject: [OM] IMG: Prelude
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 12:27:32 -0600
As I went to collect the paper, I took my camera in case the Croci had survived the rain.  No luck.  I then noticed a cat at the corner of a neighbor's house, checking his surroundings.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190217-P2177651.JPG.html

As I continued to observe, he assumed a stalking stance as he moved toward the front of the house.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190217-P2177655.JPG.html

It was then that I noticed another cat on the front steps.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190217-P2177654.JPG.html

As it began to rain, the stalking cat was slowly moving behind the shrubbery beside the front porch.  I didn't wait for the final meeting.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA