Re: [OM] IMG: Harbinger of Spring

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Harbinger of Spring
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 08:17:01 -0600
Thanks,  Moose.  Our soil is soaked, but not as bad as the area from Nashville northward. These little blooms disappeared during the next day's rain.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 2/13/2019 11:59 PM, Moose wrote:
On 2/11/2019 1:32 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
As I gathered up today's mail, I spotted this in the grass near the mailbox.  I thought it deserved to be recorded.  It appears to be a Wild Crocus, though I've never, in fifty years, seen any near this location.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190211-P2117630.JPG.html

Pretty!

Lots of things blooming here, but it's been raining for a few days.

Water on the Brain Moose