Re: [OM] IMG: Doing Things the Old Way

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Doing Things the Old Way
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 16:22:49 -0500
  That's exactly what I do. Each week I have to photograph pathology slides
on about a half dozen patients. We have a very busy breast cancer treatment
center, so all six may be breast cancer patients. To avoid confusion I
photogragh each patient's slides, pull the card, transfer images to
computer, erase card and photograph next patient. At that rate, over ten
years, the card has been inserted over 6000 times. Pins haven't bent or
worn out.

Charlie