Re: [OM] Vision in flight

Subject: Re: [OM] Vision in flight
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 22:09:17 +0000
My pleasure, Jim.  You were lucky to get away with that one, perhaps.

I’ve had several close calls. The first one was a Jaguar approaching from my 2
o'clock, looking huge. I pulled my nose up quickly but I still thought that his
tail would hit me. I can still see the ECM pod at the top of the fin coming
towards me.

I over-stressed my Jaguar with a count of 7g, for which I was reprimanded, but
I never found out who he was. I use that story with classes of youngsters in an
attempt to persuade them avoid my mistake :-).

Chris

C M I Barker | Gamlingay