Re: [OM] lens character

Subject: Re: [OM] lens character
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 13:09:55 +0100
Nice pictures Chris. I like the picture of the River Cam the most, because
of the dynamics of two rowers leaving the frame at both sides.

BTW 1  The third link is a duplicate of the second, but the picture is easy
to find on your site.

BTW 2  I'm afraid maintenance of your Mini will become even more expensive
after March, 29th.... Do your read this blog
<http://chrisgreybrexitblog.blogspot.com/>?