[OM] OT: Anyone with first hand experience of travelling in/to SA?

Subject: [OM] OT: Anyone with first hand experience of travelling in/to SA?
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 19:27:09 +0100
Hi all,

Alice and I are leaving for Capetown, SA on Sunday, and I was wondering if we
had missed some important information about the country, or forgotten any
necessary piece of (photographic or else) equipment.

Capetown, Durban, Santa Lucia, Hluhluwe, and Kruger are on the programme.

TIA for informed experience and advice, including specific safety/security
issues there, although no township visit is planned.

Amities

Philippe