Re: [OM] Any weird OM film gear out there for sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Any weird OM film gear out there for sale
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 19:00:13 -0900
> I have a lot of OM film gear and it's all for sale. The only weird thing
> is why do I still have it. :)

I was just looking over the collection of OM film gear. Feeling just a
little bit shameful about not shooting much of any film this past
year, but a back-of-the-napkin calculation is that I would have spent
somewhere north of $25,000 on film and processing if I did.

That said, literally everything except the OM bodies has been used in
abundance, though.

2019 will have some film shot, though.

AG Schnozz