Re: [OM] IMG: Lonely I-phone kid at dusk - Moose

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Lonely I-phone kid at dusk - Moose
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 21:00:31 +0100
He wasn’t alone - there’s another kid in the upper right corner ;-)
I had titled the photo xxx kidS , but not the thread you are right.

So in short, when you’re on a roof turned into badmington courts and have no
one to play with/against, what are you?
;-)

Thanks for commenting dear Moose

Amities

Philippe, who loves shooting old paint too ;-)