Re: [OM] Retro Girl Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Retro Girl Photos
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019 09:11:29 -0700
It is always interesting the perspective and flavor of photographer plus
geographic location. One of the things I enjoy on this list.

And moving to new places, with new experiences, how it changes our view of the
world. Being near the east coast (new england) with the old architecture and
weather to moving to AZ and desert with 100+ temperatures.

Then traveling to the Carribean, scuba diving, island life.

Being in the mid-west and experiencing tornados.

Then forest fires with smoke like dense fog.

I have yet to feel any major earthquake.

And striving to capture the feeling of a place with photography.

Thanks for adding with small town Indiana shots.

Wayne S