Re: [OM] Ideas on cleaning up picture?

Subject: Re: [OM] Ideas on cleaning up picture?
From: Mike Bloor <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 13:40:21 +0000
At 13:14 16/01/2019, you wrote:
A) open the window-washer app of the I-phone
B) wash and let dry
C) take picture

Alternatively
A) Open smash-window app of the phone
B) take picture
C) Call glazer using the aforesaid i-phone

If the above have failed, here's an attempt using LR in post.

Thanks Philippe.

The LR processing is interesting. It gives a painting effect.

Option 1 above unfortunately relies on the iPhone being inside the double glazing.

The first two options will anyway probably be replaced by "give lots of money to Internorm for new windows". It would have happened by now, but I am trying to find someone who has been happy with them in a very wet and very windy situation. At times it's like living in a car wash here. Too much for my wife's Volvo. which has a water feature in the driver's footwell.

Mike